Early fee before 02 December 2019: ISK 59.000
Late fee after 02 December 2019: ISK 71.000
Early fee before 02 December 2019: ISK 45.500
Late fee after 02 December 2019: ISK 50.100
Per Brinck Symposium
2 March 2020, Reykjavik
The lability of ecological networks
Moderator: Dries Bonte, Ghent, Belgium
Kenneth Schmidt, Texas Tech University, USA – The Evolutionary Ecology of Information in the Anthropocene
Pedro Peres-Neto, Concordia University, Montreal, Canada. – The unusual drivers of biodiversity in a changing world
Richard Michalet, University of Bordeaux, France, – Shifts from mutualism to antagonisms along climatic gradients contribute to shaping the relationship between local and regional species richness in plant communities.
Jessica Forrest, University of Ottawa, Canada – TBA
Florian Altermatt, Univeristy of Zurich, Switwerland, – The Anthropocene’s cascading effects on interspecific interactions, resource fluxes, and ecosystem level dynamics
Terms and conditions
All payments are done via on-line credit card payments. Accepted credit cards are: VISA, MasterCard, Diners and AMEX. On-line payments are guaranteed through secured site.
- Notification of cancellation should be sent to CP Reykjavik: oikos2020[at]cpreykjavik.is
- Cancellation made before December 3 will be charged a service fee of ISK 12.000
- For cancellations made after December 3, we regret that no refunds of registration fee can be made
- Individual accommodation will be refunded if cancellation is made one week before arrival date (working days). Note the cancellation is not confirmed until you get e-mail confirming the cancellation.
- The organizers cannot be held responsible for any financial loss resulting from exchange rate fluctuations.
Selection of hotels
Nordic Society Oikos
3-5. March 2020 Reykjavík